In order to meet the needs of corporate office, manage files and sharing, corporate users can upload files to the Corporate Drive under their own conditions. They can view corresponding documents, upload, download, add new folders, and delete files etc. by privileges authorized by the administrator. Corresponding privileges should be set by the administrator.
How to use Corporate Drive?
Click 'Corporate Drive' on the file center in the left bar to enter Corporate Drive. You can:
1) Upload multiple files by selecting file path and file to be uploaded. After selected, please click 'OK';
2) Create a new folder and enter the new folder name;
3) Select files of Personal Drive and click 'Download';
4) Select the file to delete, and click 'Delete'. Click 'OK' on the pop-up to confirm delete;
5) Folder list will appear different operations such as 'Rename', 'Upload', 'Access privileges', etc. by privilege restrictions;
6) 'Download' a single file, 'Preview', 'Send', click 'Send' and jump to the 'Compose' page in the file list. The file will automatically save as an attachment, and you can compose the content.
Who is managing Corporate Drive?
Corporate Drive is different from Personal Drive for privileges of Corporate Drive are defined by the administrator. Corporate Drive administrator defaults to the organization administrator. Administrators can set up privileges of the organization members, and folder administrator that has the privilege to manage the folder.