In order to meet the needs of the office and improve the efficiency of managing files, Coremail offers snoozed mail. Users can classify the tasks they are about to do, mark them as snoozed emails, and manage tasks from time to time.
1) You can customize snoozed email schedule and locate it precisely. You can define today, tomorrow or a specific day to ensure the accuracy.
2) You can add and cancel snoozed manually and flexibly. Some emails may not be covered by your rules, or you want to clean up snoozed emails, you can tag single email manually as snoozed email on the mail list page, or cancel tagged snoozed email.
How to use snoozed email?
1. You can select snoozed mail date to set up snoozed email quickly:
1) Select the corresponding email in Inbox, and mark as snoozed;
2) Marked as snoozed on the reading page;
2. After the snoozed list is completed, the status of the mail can be changed: select email completed and click Completed;
3. The system will remind your snoozed email.
When to use snoozed email?
1) With the standardization of modern office processes, mail office is particularly important. It is also very common to use email to manage your office schedule, and every office worker can use email to manage your work. For example:
2) If your boss likes to schedule tasks by email, you can classify your emails when receive emails. You can mark all your task email as snoozed to manage your daily task. After the task is completed, you can mark as Completed and this mail will be automatically removed from your To-do list. This can help you improve work management and efficiency.